Drugs prevent heart damage during breast cancer treatmentClinical trial shows heart medications prevent damage during chemotherapy for patients with breast cancer.
Edith Pituskin and Ian Paterson led a five-year clinical trial showing that heart medication taken in combination with chemotherapy reduces the risk of serious cardiovascular damage in patients with early-stage breast cancer.
- New Siemens Prisma 3T MRI Operational [Sep 27, 2015]
- Ingenuity helps engineering grad succeed in strong field [Dec 12, 2014]
- Advancing medical science at UAlberta [May 13, 2013]
- CIHR funding - Dr. Sanjay Kalra (ALS) [Aug 15, 2012]
- New CIHR funding [Jul 30, 2011]
- Congrats to Dr and Dr Lebel [Aug 13, 2010]
- University Hospital Foundation Annual Report [Aug 12, 2010]
- All news (or subscribe to XML)